REKLUSE L/HAND BRAKE KIT HON CR/CRF 02-
Founded in 2002 from personal inspiration and collective vision, Rekluse changed the game in clutch performance technology. Rekluse performance clutch products improve riding experiences for power sports enthusiasts worldwide. Rekluse products are engineered, developed and manufactured in Boise, Idaho, USA. Driven by purpose, progress and performance, Rekluse will inspire a better adventure.
With a vast range of clutches constructed using their EXP, TorqDrive & Core technologies we can guarantee Rekluse manufacture a clutch perfect for you, your motorcycle and your discipline.
The Rekluse left-hand rear brake kit puts rear brake control at your fingertips using a compact "two-finger" lever assembly, allowing the clutch lever to remain attached. It creates a connection at your rear master cylinder through a machined cylinder sleeve allowing your foot pedal to remain attached and usable.
Features & Benefits:
- More controlled braking on downhills
- More precise braking in corners
- Frees up your foot for right-hand corners
- Allows for easier technical riding
- Maintains full use of rear brake pedal
New Master Cylinder:
- Durability of the master cylinder has been improved by strengthening the pivot joint components as well as adding a rubber dust boot to protect the cylinder from mud, sand and debris
- Novel design provides upgraded ergonomics via a tilted radial orientation and an improved lever shape for a progressive two-finger pull
- The dead-stroke adjustment feature provides tunability for each rider to obtain the desired lever feel
- The tool-free reach adjustment element offers a more robust configuration that is sealed against the elements
- More fluid capacity to support full use of brake pads
- More ergonomically designed brake lever
- Fully adjustable dead-stroke and lever reach
- Offers multiple mounting configurations to customize controls
- Includes an upgraded stainless-steel brake line, complete with all stainless hardware