Wossner Piston Husaberg Husaberg FC / FE501 94-09 FC / FE600 89-00
Wossner is Germany's finest aftermarket forged piston and rod manufacturer and have over 25 years of experience in the high-performance racing industry. Top European racers and FIM World Champions rely on Wossner for only the best pistons, rods and customer service.
- In-house designed and manufactured; all forgings are produced in Wossner's company-owned forging operation
- 4-stroke pistons are made using a double-bridged forging design
- Lightweight pistons with the tightest piston-wall clearances in the industry give you a quieter running engine
- All pistons include piston, ring, wrist pin and pin locks
- Wossner pistons are used by leading Supercross, Arenacross and MX GP teams
- Made in Germany
- Piston Size: 94.95mm
- Oversize: Standard
- Number of Rings: 2
- Replacement Rings: 950XSY
- Replacement Wrist Pin: WP073
- Replacement Circlip: CW20
NOTE: Wossner Piston Kits include the Piston, Wrist Pin, Circlips & Rings, Needle Bearings are not included.