WOSSNER PISTON SUZUKI RM250 89-95
Wossner is Germany's finest aftermarket forged piston and rod manufacturer and have over 25 years of experience in the high-performance racing industry. Top European racers and FIM World Champions rely on Wossner for only the best pistons, rods and customer service.
- In-house designed and manufactured; all forgings are produced in Wossner's company-owned forging operation
- 4-stroke pistons are made using a double-bridged forging design
- Lightweight pistons with the tightest piston-wall clearances in the industry give you a quieter running engine
- All pistons include piston, ring, wrist pin and pin locks
- Wossner pistons are used by leading Supercross, Arenacross and MX GP teams
- Made in Germany
- Piston Size: 66.94mm
- Oversize: Standard
- Number of Rings: 2
- Replacement Rings: RSB6700
- Replacement Wrist Pin: WP033
- Replacement Circlip: CW18
- Replacement Needle Bearing: N1022
NOTE: Wossner Piston Kits include the Piston, Wrist Pin, Circlips & Rings, Needle Bearings are not included.