Leatt C-Frame Pro Knee Brace Pair - Carbon
MEDICALLY CERTIFIED MONO-HINGE PROTECTION
The C-Frame Pro Carbon is a premium, medically certified knee brace that offers, Impact tested and CE- certified patella protection, natural knee movement, and comfort in one knee brace.
Super stiff chassis for maximum control and protection but still comfortable – that is the essence of the mono hinge C-Frame Pro Carbon!
The C-Frame three-point force distribution greatly reduces forces to the knee, thereby limiting knee injuries (ACL, Meniscus, and MCL) and making it a vital piece of protective equipment.
Lab-tested built-in fracture points make the C-Frame chassis break before you injure your shin or thigh bone. You will love the super low-profile Carbon shin plate that fits perfectly inside your boots.
- Comes as a pair
- Super stiff, mono-hinge frame with three-point force distribution.
- Very low-profile inner knee for superior bike feel.
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries: ACL, Meniscus, and MCL.
- Certified as a medical device: EU CA014741
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Knee EN1621-1
- Hyperextension limitations 10º, 15º, 20º and 25º for ACL injury reduction.
- Engineered, lab-tested built-in fracture points.
- The C-Frame chassis is designed to break before injuring: The shin bone (Tibia) or the thigh bone (Femur).
- Comfortable, low-profile shin bone plate with load distribution pad that fits inside all boots.
- Plastic-free recyclable packaging.