LEATT 2022 5.5 NECK BRACE - STEALTH BLACK
PREMIUM PROTECTION AND ULTIMATE ADJUSTABILITY
The Leatt 5.5 Junior neck brace has exactly the same features as the adult version, just made especially for smaller riders.
This is the most adjustable, most comfortable and most durable brace available, the choice of so many junior riders all over the world.
The brace is designed to allow the forces during an accident to be reduced and transferred through the brace into the strong muscles of the body rather than the small fragile bones in the neck.
For very small riders, it is impossible to make a large platform neck brace and still fit it on a very small body. You should, therefore, go for the FUSION 2.0 vest with an integrated neck brace. Check the sizing charts for more information.
Protect and let them ride with confidence.
- Independently lab and rider tested, proven to reduce neck forces and neck injuries through transferring the load during an accident away from the fragile bones in the neck.
- Up to 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries*
- Collarbone injuries up to 45% more likely without a neck brace*
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep your helmet rim away from your most fragile bones
- Composite matrix platform allows for the most efficient reduction in neck forces
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural movements for a more comfortable fit and break away before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Sliding front and rear Surefit adjusters offer Three-way adjustability for that perfect fit.
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: from 780g (1.72lbs)
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit
*Independent Moto motorcycle study by Action Sports EMS