OXFORD AQUATEX LGE NYLON M/CYCLE COVER
Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square- foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
The Oxford Aquatex is THE essential motorcycle/scooter cover. As you would expect from the world's best-selling motorcycle cover it comes packed with useful features and is built to last.
Designed for both outdoor and indoor use, it offers protection against rain and dust. Police initiatives have also shown that bike covers are a useful theft-deterrent. This is especially true if you securely the belly strap in place and use the cover in conjunction with a chain lock, threaded through the lock holes provided, securing both motorcycle and cover in place at the same time.
The UK's most respected motorcycle consumer title Ride Magazine rated the Aquatex BEST BUY in their market review. They praised the combination of weather resistance, quality construction, useful additional features and incredible value.
- Double-stitched polyester for strength and durability
- Complete exterior and interior protection
- An elasticated base with a belly strap creates a snug and secure fit
- Comes with a zipped carrier, to store away compactly when not in use
- Strong but lightweight material is UV resistant, so does not degrade in sunlight
- Double PU coating for good water resistance
- Available in 6 sizes including MP3 and High-screen bikes
- IMPORTANT: Do not allow this cover to come into direct contact with hot exhausts, engine parts or sharp objects
- 246cm (Length) X 104cm (Width) X 127cm (Height)
NOTE: Oxford's Aquatex covers are water-resistant, not waterproof and not recommended for prolonged outdoor use in wet-weather.