2023 SHERCO 300 SE 2T FACTORY - Check Out Special Pricing!
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PROMOTION PRICES - $1,000 OFF
ALSO INCLUDES ACCESSORIES BONUS KIT WORTH $1,100
ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
The Sherco 300 SE Factory is the new benchmark in Hard-Enduro
At last in New Zealand, 2023 Models, and available at Hamilton Motorcycles. Sherco is the brand ridden by NZ’er Hamish Macdonald, 2020 World Champion - Junior Enduro GP
2022 Australian Hard Enduro Championship Winning Machine
1st - Anthony Solar | Sherco 300 SE Factory
2nd - Chris Perry | Sherco 300 SE Factory
You simply can’t compete with the Sherco 300 SE Factory’s incredible carburettor-fed torque off idle and screaming top-end that leaves other 300s in its dust. Fast from the moment you push the starter button, this purebred machine begs you to go faster.
Paired with a razor-sharp chassis and highly acclaimed KYB suspension front and rear, Sherco’s flagship 2-stroke enduro machine will crawl through snotty creek beds with the accuracy of a trials bike and is equally at home swinging around a grass track like a bat out of hell.
The unequalled versatility and adjustability of the KYB suspension components result in a package that works in perfect harmony, boosting rider confidence and reducing fatigue.
There’s absolutely no need to go spend thousands on cylinder head kits, ECU reflashes and extravagant suspension conversions, the Sherco 300 SE Factory is Built to Ride, Race & Win, straight out of the crate!
No matter the terrain, Sherco Factory two-strokes have been designed and equipped to overcome all challenges.
Pricing is based on delivery at our shop in Hamilton. If you wish us to deliver remotely please call us for the best pricing.
• New racing-inspired graphics kit with IN-MOLD technology
• Class-leading 48mm KYB closed-cartridge fork
• 50mm KYB shock absorber, 18mm shaft, fully adjustable with model specific settings,
• Robust SPES plated pipe with FES aluminium silencer
• Unequalled 36mm KEIHIN PWK carburettor with VForce4R reed valve system
• Vibe-free ANTI-VIBRATION balancer
• Butter-smooth SBS electronically controlled power valve
• Convenient radiator THERMO FAN with expansion tank
• Premium BREMBO brakes with GALFER 260mm front disc / 220mm solid rear disc
• Ultra-light BREMBO hydraulic clutch
• Benchmark EXCEL Takasago rims shod with MICHELIN Enduro tyres
• Trick black-anodized BILLET triple clamps
• Heavy-duty 6mm AXP HDPE bash plate
• Grippy diamond-pattern SELLE DALLA VALLE seat
• Effective DUAL-MAP switch (Hard & Soft)
• Ergonomic OXIA oversized handlebars with matching NEKEN bar pad
• 10.4L TRANSLUCENT fuel tank
|Engine:||Single cylinder, 2-stroke with an anti-vibration balancer and SBS electronically-controlled exhaust valve|
|Bore and Stroke:||72mm x 72mm|
|Fuel System:||36mm Keihin PWK carburettor with VForce4R reed valve system|
|Cooling:||Liquid-cooled with radiator thermo fan and expansion tank|
|Battery:||BS Battery 12V 140A Lithium|
|Exhaust:||SPES plated pipe, FES aluminium silencer|
|Transmission:||Six-speed sequential gearbox, primary gears and chain secondary|
|Clutch:||Brembo hydraulic multi-disc in oil bath|
|Ignition:||DC - CDI ignition with digital advance, dual map switch: Hard and Soft|
|Frame:||High-strength chrome-molybdenum steel semi-perimeter, AXP 6mm HDPE skid plate|
|Fuel capacity:||10.4 litres|
|Brakes:||Brembo hydraulic, 260mm Galfer front disc and 220mm Galfer solid rear disc|
|Fork:||48mm KYB closed-cartridge fork, fully adjustable with model-specific settings, 300mm travel|
|Shock:||50mm KYB shock absorber, 18mm shaft, fully adjustable with model-specific settings, 330mm travel|
|Front wheel:||1.60 x 21-inch EXCEL Takasago rim (black) with Michelin Enduro Medium tyre|
|Rear wheel:||2.15 x 18-inch EXCEL Takasago rim (black) with Michelin Enduro Medium tyre|
|Seat height:||950mm (930mm with optional accessory -20mm low seat #8685)|