OXFORD ROTAFORCE GROUND ANCHOR ROTATING (NEW)
Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
The Oxford RotaForce Ground Anchor is the perfect solution for your motorcycle's security. The Oxford RotaForce unique rotating head allows easier fitment and better bike positioning. A 26mm diameter case hardened steel head resists all forms of attack and a 59mm internal diameter allows all chains to be fitted. All fittings and instructions are included - the 4 high-security raw bolts, 4 anti-tamper ball bearings and 4 steel plugs create an unassailable ground anchor!
- Bolts down with 4 security bolts
- Unique rotating head allows easier fitment and better bike positioning
- 26mm diameter case hardened steel head resists all forms of attack
- 59mm internal diameter allows all chains to be fitted
- All necessary fittings included
- Fits all Oxford chains
- Sold Secure Motorcycle Gold